Aalia Resort in Haridwar is a luxury Resort located right on the banks of holy river Ganga. Spread over an area of five acres, this riverside property offers some of the most mesmerizing views of River Ganga and its surroundings. Accommodations are provided in villas spread over the five-acre property. Each villa has three Bedrooms-Chila suite, River suite and Garden suite.
- Accommodation:Total accommodation 33, – 11 Chila Room, 11 Garden Room, & 11 River Room.
- Food & Beverages:Multi-Cuisine Indoor restaurant. Outdoor pool bar, indoor cigar lounge & bar, room service, Theme evening on request.
- Facilities:Spa, 24 hrs. Laundry, Intercom, electronic safe in the room, Study Area, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, Kids Zone, Yoga session, bonfire, Meditation32" LED TV with satellite channels, tea/ coffee maker, mini fridge and electronic safe in the room, swimming pool, spa, laundry service, complimentary Wi-Fi, kids zone, yoga & meditation session, Ganga Aarti
- Conference Facilities:Air-conditioned conference hall (1400 sq ft pillar less) with pre-function area and board room for 20 guests.
- Recreation:Table tennis, badminton, volleyball, archery, croquet, turn ball, golf putting, archery, foosball, football, carom etc.
- Outdoor Experience:Wilderness- Jeep Safari at Rajaji National Park, Nature / Village Walk, Birds watching.
- Meals as per plan.
- Welcome refreshment on arrival
- Two bottles of mineral water in the room replenished daily
- Tea/coffee maker in the room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In house Daily Ganga Aarti at riverside
- Instructor led Holistic Yoga session to relax your body, mind and soul
- Nature walk for bird watching cum village walk
- Complimentary use of in-house recreational facilities
- Scheduled group activities for children and youngsters
- Complimentary session for Archery
Adventure At Haridwar / Rishikesh: White water rafting, Rock climbing and rappelling from a waterfall, bungee jumping, flying fox, cliff jumping, kayaking, Waterfall - Nature Trek, Paintball, picnic lunch at waterfall, Mountain biking, white water rafting, rock climbing and rappelling from a waterfall, bungee jumping, zip-lining, cliff jumping, kayaking, paintball, trek with picnic lunch at waterfall. (All adventure activities are offsite)